The AWS Summit 2012 will be held on the 24th of October, 2012, at Jaffa Port, Tel Aviv.
The AWS Cloud is evolving quickly with new services, features, and tools. The AWS Summits are an international series of one-day events designed to bring AWS customers and those interested in Cloud Computing together to meet and share ideas. Attend this event and you will learn about the latest technology trends and some of the most interesting AWS Cloud use cases and workloads. You will also have an opportunity to meet with AWS experts and get your technical questions answered.
The cloud computing market is booming, according to the recent studies of Market Research Media Ltd:
- Government Cloud Computing Markets 2015-2020
- Global Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2015-2020
- U.S. Federal Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2013-2018
Join Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon.com, Carlos Conde, Sr. Manager Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services, and Ryan Shuttleworth, Technical Evangelist, Amazon Web Services, to learn how Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a scalable, cost-effective and flexible cloud computing platform without compromising security, reliability and compliance.
Who Should Attend
- Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Technical Users: Developers and Engineers, System Administrators, and Architects
- Businesses that are keen to learn more about Cloud Computing and how the AWS Cloud can help them build sophisticated, scalable applications, and grow their business