The 2014 STD Prevention Conference will take place from June 12, to June 2014, 2014, in Atlanta, Georgia. This event brings together more than 1,500 U.S. and international STD/HIV prevention program managers, researchers, public health authorities, clinicians and advocates to promote an interdisciplinary dialogue on best practices to enhance the quality of STD/HIV prevention and care.
The 9th National Monitoring Conference NMC 2014 will be held the week of April 28 – May 2, 2014 in Cincinnati, Ohio. This biennial conference is the forum gathering water-quality monitoring professionals. The conference is a showcase for new findings on the quality of the Nation’s waters. You’ll also learn about the newest innovations and cutting-edge tools in water-quality monitoring, assessment, and reporting; and have a great time doing it.
- Emerging Contaminants and Threats to Human Health and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Extreme Events – Impacts from both Natural and Human-made
- Water Protection and Restoration Activities
- Managing and Sharing Water Quality Monitoring Data
- The Holistic Value of Water – How Science, Public Opinion, Economic and Social Information are used for Better Water Management and Decision Making
- Energy Production: Assessing the influence on Water Quality, Aquatic Ecosystems, and Water Management
- Connecting Science to Action – Communicating Science and Data in Ways that Influence Behavior
- Technology, Assessment, Modeling, and Methods: Advancing Innovation in Monitoring
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Environmental Change: Demonstrating the Value of Monitoring
VMworld 2013 Europe will take place October 15 – 17 , 2013 with Partner Day on October 14 at Fira Barcelona Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain. VMworld Europe is the Europe’s largest IT gathering devoted to virtualization and cloud computing technology with over 8,000 attendees, more than 200 breakout sessions and endless networking opportunities. VMworld offers attendees informative Breakout Sessions and Hands-on Lab training, plus access to a wealth of technology partners to discuss virtualization best practices, building a private cloud, leveraging the public cloud, managing desktops as a service, virtualizing enterprise applications and more.
The global cloud computing market is forecast to grow at an 30% CAGR according to Global Cloud Computing Market Forecast 2015-2020.
Broadband World Forum 2013, the world’s largest Broadband event attracting thousands of decision-makers from across the globe, will be held from October 22 to October 24, 2013, in Amsterdam. This year the Broadband World Forum highlights the transformative power of broadband with smart cities, e-learning and consumer centric strategies high on the agenda. This comes as the industry struggles to meet growing consumer demand and grapple with discussion on the need for faster broadband speeds.
The NoSQL matters will be held on November 29-30, 2013, in Barcelona. NoSQL matters will cover a broad spectrum of topics, including new products, use-cases and field reports of day-to-day operations of NoSQL infrastructures.
Get insights into relevant NoSQL products and dive into technical aspects. Get in contact with the leading NoSQL companies and learn more about their innovative tools and solutions.